The products that authors sell on the platform are digital goods and cannot be returned, nevertheless, a customer can request a refund under the following circumstances:
- Items not provided
- Items that have not been downloaded after 60 days.
- Item is not as described on Varawim Premium Ebooks website
Varawim Premium Ebooks will not give a refund under the following circumstances
- You change your mind after you’ve downloaded the item
- You do not have sufficient expertise to use the item
- You bought an item by mistake
- The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality
Electronic Books (epub, pdf, ppt, doc,docx) License Policy
When you download eBooks or subscribe to swa.varawim.com website the following limitations do apply, as set out below:
- You can’t re-sell, or re-distribute items;
- You can’t use items in on-demand services; and
- You generally can’t use items as the basis for merchandising.
- You can’t post or upload items on social media sites.
- The license starts when you download or subscribe to an item and continues for life even if your subscription ends.
- The original author of the item /Varawim Premuim Ebooks retains ownership of the Item.
- You do not gain any ownership rights in a downloaded item, you only acquire a non- exclusive license to: view, use, and display eBooks solely through a Reading Application